“Edge Yachts values the captains and officers who work tirelessly to ensure the world’s yachts are running safely. We have created the EDGEucation Scholarship as a way to give back by promoting education for promising officers who display enthusiasm and ambition on their career path to a captain’s ticket.”
In 2017 we have created the EDGEucation Scholarship for a number of lucky deck officers who are working their way up the career ladder, providing the opportunity to win a key course on the path to taking command.
HELM (M) – draw date 26 April
ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING – draw date 7 June
PROFICIENCY IN MEDICAL – draw date 17 October
ECDIS – draw date 4 November
To enter, follow the steps below and wait for the next draw date to find out if you have won. Winners will be notified by email and if you don’t win in that round, you will be entered for the next prize draw. Terms & Conditions apply (see below).
HOW TO ENTER
1. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE & SHARE THE COMPETITION POST ON YOUR TIMELINE
2. FILL IN THE TWO-MINUTE ENTRY FORM BELOW
3. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR OUR EMAIL CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE WON!
EDGEUCATION SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY FORM
- All entry steps and entry form fields must be completed fully and accurately to qualify. Winners found to have provided false information will be disqualified.
- All entrants must hold a current, valid OOW shore-based module certificate.
- No name transfers or financial equivalent of course value will be given. Only one entry per person.
- A winner who has already taken their prize course can contact Edge Yachts to discuss alternative course arrangements with a similar value.
- Winners have a year to complete their course and must respond within three weeks of being notified of their win, otherwise a new name will be drawn.
- Courses to be taken at Edge Yachts-approved training schools.